Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mini House Tour!

We have survived...and celebrated with big smiles on our faces all night! A peak into our dining room. Believe it or not, that brick you see is fake!



Here is a view of our lovely, green 1960's kitchen. I think I'll have to devote a whole post to exploring all her surprises!




Just down the hall is our main bathroom. Oh my, isn't it lovely!



Not to be upstaged by our downstairs bathroom. Doesn't that tile look like leopard print for just a minute? Ha, we have a lot of work on our hands and I can't wait to get started!!



I took a few pictures yesterday, but honestly I was just too in awe to focus. We are headed back tomorrow, and I'll take Part 2 of the house tour. I have a lot more I could say, but honestly...I'm tired! (no thanks to the viticus last night...)

No comments:

Post a Comment