Sunday, January 10, 2010

Parties, as in, I want to plan some

I am at work. A little bored because NO ONE comes in when a Ravens game is on. I never even know when they are playing until I see people in purple pajamas at the grocery store. I suck I know, but I'm an O's gal all the way.

So here is a list of fun parties I want to have at my house ASAP:
-small gathering of nbc-groupies for the new Office on 1/21. Spencer says its not worth it as the show isn't as funny anymore. I disagree. I laughed the whole way through "Murder" all 3 times I watched it. We can serve jello, small tuna salad sandwiches and Oscar's pate

-Mad Men open house. I'm not letting go of this one. Our house has/had such retro charm (and I love a theme party)so I want to see some skinny ties and serve some deviled eggs to anyone and everyone that wants to come see the new hiz.

-game night. I got "guesstures" and the new moon board game for christmas. Lets pop some popcorn and get silly!

-"slumber party" I have a cousin-in-law who is extremely pregnant and sells sex toys. I just think it would be really funny to see her talk about vibrators.

That's it. Nothing news breaking. Just sitting here thinking about nothing/everything/anything.

Do you like to host or attend parties?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these ideas! This is one of the biggest things I am looking forward to after having a place of my own - entertaining! I think even if The Office isn't funny anymore (which I don't have an opinion on - still have to catch up on a few seasons) just getting people together should be fun.

    I love to host and attend parties, although I haven't done much of either lately. Attending is defintiely easier, but hosting is fun because it allows you to be creative.

    ReplyDelete